Soundscape Product Listing
The Caspian Precision FM Tuner
It has powerful features that are designed to get the best from today's FM broadcasts with easy to use functions.
There are 50 presets available for programming. The Caspian Tuner can automatically preset up to 25 strongest signals in
the area into presets 50 - 26. In this mode the user can then manually select and programme presets 1 - 25.
A dual speed tuning knob on the front panel allows the user to quickly scan and fine tune to the desired station. The
unique Dot Matrix LED display on the front panel simultaneously indicates both tuning accuracy and signal strength and
permits accurate tuning of a station without audible signal.
Once the perfect tuning frequency of the desired station has been found, a simple touch stores this information into
the selected channel. The elegant front panel display clearly indicates Mode, Frequency, Channel, Tuning accuracy and
- Full functional system remote commander (optional) .
- 50 FM presets.
- Auto and Manual tuning .
- 'Touch Store' function.
- Mono/Stereo function.
- Manual standby function.
- Unique visual LED tuning matrix Scan function.
- Manual channel selector
- Mode, Frequency, Channel, Tuning accuracy and Stereo/Mono status display.
- Pre power-up diagnostic check.
- Gold plated output RCA connectors.
- Audio output (100% IHF mod, mono, 1kHz) : 775mV
- S/N ratio Mono/stereo (CCIR-ARM): 82/76dB
- THD+N @ 1kHz (400Hz HPF and 22kHz LPF) :
- Mono @ 50kHz deviation ( 0.03% )
- Stereo @ 50kHz deviation ( 0.07% )
- Mono @ 75kHz deviation ( 0.05% )
- Stereo @ 75kHz deviation ( 0.08% )
- Mono, 30dBS/N ( 6dBf )
- Mono, 50dBS/N ( 11dBf )
- Stereo, 50dBS/N ( 29dBf )
- Stereo separation : 50dBf
- Capture ratio : 1dB
- IF suppression : 90dB
- Image frequency suppression : 80dB
- Pilot tone suppression : 70dB
- Aerial input : 75 Ohm coax
- Tuning Range, Europe, and USA : 87.5 to 108MHz
- Presets : 50
- Fine tuning : 10kHz steps
Power consumption :
- Standby less than 5W
- Maximum less than 15W
You can reach May Audio Marketing at...
Phone: (423) 966-8844
Fax: (423) 966-8833
Snail mail: 10524 Lexington Drive, Suite 300, Knoxville, TN, USA 37932
Copyright 1999 May Audio Marketing firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated: February 21, 2008
ORDERING BY PHONE
If there is no authorized dealer in your area you can order directly from Soundscape with a
10-day, satisfaction, money-back guarantee.
US and Canada, 1-800-450-HIFI (1-800-450-4434)
Outside the US and Canada, (707) 578-4434
Monday - Friday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM (PST)
Fax: (707) 578-4436
1044 Fourth Street, Santa Rosa, CA 95404
Phone/Fax 707-578-4434 or 800-450-HIFI